- Fulfilling a Pikedream: the ups of downs of porting 50k lines of C++ to Go.
- Fibonacci numbers on the Galaxy S3: ARM benchmarks of Rust, Ocaml, Haskell, Go, Racket, Lua, C# and Java
- Why Go is Great (for servers)
- The Magic Forest problem revisited: rehabilitating Java with the aid of D.
- Memory Access Microbenchmark: Clojure, F#, Go, Julia, Lua, Racket, Ruby, Self…
bob on Fibonacci numbers on the Galax… kimberly on “I’m from Microsof… logicchains on Fulfilling a Pikedream: the up… logicchains on Fulfilling a Pikedream: the up… logicchains on Fulfilling a Pikedream: the up…
Tag Archives: Programming
I recently came across an interesting blog post in which Java performed slower than I’d have thought reasonable, around 4 times slower than C++, so I decided to try my luck at making it faster. The problem? Imagine a forest … Continue reading
I’m working on a random level generator for a game that, although written in C++, is modular such that the level generator can be written in something more high-level. As C++ isn’t always the most fun and productive language to … Continue reading