- Fulfilling a Pikedream: the ups of downs of porting 50k lines of C++ to Go.
- Fibonacci numbers on the Galaxy S3: ARM benchmarks of Rust, Ocaml, Haskell, Go, Racket, Lua, C# and Java
- Why Go is Great (for servers)
- The Magic Forest problem revisited: rehabilitating Java with the aid of D.
- Memory Access Microbenchmark: Clojure, F#, Go, Julia, Lua, Racket, Ruby, Self…
bob on Fibonacci numbers on the Galax… kimberly on “I’m from Microsof… logicchains on Fulfilling a Pikedream: the up… logicchains on Fulfilling a Pikedream: the up… logicchains on Fulfilling a Pikedream: the up…
Tag Archives: Nimrod
I’m working on a modular random level generator, the essence of which uses similar logic to that of a roguelike. Last month I benchmarked the effectiveness of various programming languages at a simplified level generation algorithm that roughly mimics the … Continue reading