- Fulfilling a Pikedream: the ups of downs of porting 50k lines of C++ to Go.
- Fibonacci numbers on the Galaxy S3: ARM benchmarks of Rust, Ocaml, Haskell, Go, Racket, Lua, C# and Java
- Why Go is Great (for servers)
- The Magic Forest problem revisited: rehabilitating Java with the aid of D.
- Memory Access Microbenchmark: Clojure, F#, Go, Julia, Lua, Racket, Ruby, Self…
bob on Fibonacci numbers on the Galax… kimberly on “I’m from Microsof… logicchains on Fulfilling a Pikedream: the up… logicchains on Fulfilling a Pikedream: the up… logicchains on Fulfilling a Pikedream: the up…
Monthly Archives: February 2014
*Edit – For clarity, I’ve decided to just include the most up-to-date, fair and relevant results tables at the top here. Scroll down below to read more about the optimisation process and the effectiveness of various different implementations. NumTrades = … Continue reading